Zeiss Conquest Gavia 85 Angled Spotting Scope
Compact Companion for any Expedition
- 85mm objective lens diameter
- 30-60x magnification
- Wide-angle field of view
- Ideal for wildlife and nature observers
- Compact and lightweight at just 1.7kg
- Suitable for low-light observations
- Close near-focus setting for observing smaller objects
- Dynamic focusing mechanism for fast and smooth focusing
- Universal tripod base
- Extensive accessories available
- Roof prism system
- HD lens system
- Lighter magnesium housing
- Detachable eyepiece
The new Zeiss Conquest Gavia 85 spotting scope was specially developed to meet the needs of wildlife and nature observers.
Its compact design and low weight make this spotting scope, with its large 85 mm lens diameter, ideal for treks to remote locations and under dark light conditions thanks to the high optical performance and brightness it delivers.
With up to 60x magnification and wide-angle field of view, tricky identification tasks are no problem even from a great distance thanks to highly detailed image rendition.
With the close near-focus setting, which is unique in its class, observing smaller objects such as songbirds or butterflies becomes a distinct possibility. What’s more, the intuitive and dynamic focusing mechanism enables fast and smooth focusing during observation.
A universal tripod base makes it very easy to integrate the spotting scope into the quick-change system of the Manfrotto tripod heads. Extensive digiscoping accessories expand the wide range of uses, and it is very easy to connect an astronomical eyepiece. “As a result, all observers can quickly and easily set the particular magnification and field of view that match their individual needs.
- Magnification: 30-60x
- Objective lens diameter: 85 mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 2.8-1.4 mm
- Focal length of lens: 494 mm
- Field of view (1.000 m): 33-23 m
- Close-up setting limit: 3.3 m
- Lens type: HD
- Coating: LotuTec /T*
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Waterproof: 400 mbar
- Lens thread: M 86×1
- Length: 396 mm
- Weight (incl. ocular): 1700 g