Light in weight but heavy in value: The SLIK GX Mini is a table-top tripod, complete with a 3-way head and it
weighs in at just 730g.
With a folded length of 28.5cm, the 2-section legs, with oversized flip-lock levers, allow it to extend up to 45cm
and work as low as 21cm.
The GX Mini features anti-slip, rubber-tipped feet and the sliding centre column allows precise height adjustment.
The extendable leg-bracing allows low-level work and maximum stability. There is also a DIN standard
quick-release shoe (with spring-loaded locating pin) which allows quick access to your camera, without the hassle
of having to unscrew the camera from your tripod.
Features / Tech Spec:
· Folded Length: 285mm
· Max. Operating Height: 450mm
· Min. Operating Height: 210mm
· Max. Centre Column Extension: 65mm
· Max. Suggested Load Capacity: 2kg
· No. of Leg Sections: 2
· Diameter of upper leg section: 21mm
· Quick Release Shoe: Q.R.S. 6222 included
· Oversized flip-up lever locking on legs
· Extendable leg-bracing for low-level and maximum stability
Box Contents: GX Mini tripod, 3-way head, Quick-release shoe, Instructions
Guarantee Period: 5 Years
Net Weight: 730g