The RSPB Harrier X is the latest addition to the RSPB range of top-quality binoculars.
A host of image-enhancing technology is contained in a stylish, compact body with shock-resistant rubber armour, and thumb-holds for comfort and grip. Super High Reflective dielectric coated prisms allow for a bright, crystal-clear image. Phase correction and the ED glass will work together to all but eliminate colour fringing.
These fully waterproof optics offer an ultra close focusing distance for viewing butterflies and insects in incredible detail, while the impressive field of view makes is easy to find and keep fast-moving birds in view.
The twist down eyecups for spectacle wearers have three settings, so they can be more finely adjusted to each individual.
- Fully multi-coated BAK–4 prisms, delivering a clear field of view right to the edge of the picture
- Fully waterproof and nitrogen-filled, to prevent fogging
- Super High Reflective dielectric coated prisms for a bright, crystal-clear image
- ED glass and phase corrected prisms to reduce colour fringing and improve resolution and contrast
- Wide field of view
- Close focus of below 2m
- Magnesium alloy body and shock-resistant rubber body armour, with thumb holds for a comfortable, safe grip
- Twist down eyecups with three settings for spectacle wearers
- 10 year warranty