The shock-absorbant, impermeable to water pressure Ultravid with 25mm lens diameter, a large field of view of 113 m (341 ft) and an optimized close range of 1.8 m (7.2 ft). Very steady viewing through 8x magnification. Extremely brilliant image via the Leica HighLux system HLSTM. Total weight of only 240 grams (8.5 oz).
Leica 10×25 Ultravid BR
With the objective of turning observation that is rich in details into an unforgettable experience, even at great distances, Leica binoculars set new standards of brilliance, sharpness and brightness. But now, Leica has succeeded in establishing an entirely new category: The line of Ultravid binoculars. Logically tailored to the intended use, every technical and ergonomic detail was painstakingly examined, perfected or completely reinvented.
You may also like…
- for all APO-Televid 65/82
- 25- to 50-fold magnification
- Wide-angle field of view: 41 m/134.5 ft. (25-fold) to 28 m/92 ft. (50-fold) to 1.000 m/3281 ft.
- Great sharpness on the edges thanks to aspherical lenses
- watertight up to 5 m
- Fogproof thanks to nitrogen-filling