This truly compact birdwatching scope packs high quality optics and surprising specs into a lightweight body with an affordable price tag. Incredibly versatile, you may find this becoming your ‘go-to’ scope. It’s ideal for travel due to its portability, size and weight but equally at home as a first spotting scope for those of you new to using telescopes to watch wildlife. This wonderfully portable birding scope could also become a favourite for the more experienced birder – with no tripod required and some serious optics including impressive close focus, the Avocet 50mm compact scope has to be a strong contender for your next scope purchase.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Weighs only 530g, less than many full-sized binoculars!
- SMALL FORM – Compact 17.6cm body means this can be held in one hand, will fit inside a car glove compartment and some coat pockets.
- SEE WILDLIFE CLOSE TO YOU – Incredibly close focus of just 1.5m, making this one of the best scopes you’ll find for watching wildlife close up such as dragonflies, butterflies, small mammals and reptiles.
- WIDE FIELD OF VIEW – Up to 5 degrees / 87.5m/1000m, so it’s easier to use than many other scopes
- QUALITY GLASS – Fully multi-coated optics, meaning every glass surface has multiple coatings, resulting in higher contrast, resolution and brightness.
- SERIOUS OPTICS – High quality BAK-4 (beating BK-7) prisms delivering a crisp and clear view right to the edges of the image.
- WATERPROOF – Fully waterproof, nitrogen filled to prevent fogging
- COMFORTABLE – Durable rubber body armour plus 18mm eye relief
- TRIPOD OPTION – Can be mounted on any conventional tripod.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED – No need to look around for accessories – arrives with everything you need to go out birdwatching straightaway.
This is ex display in Excellent condition.