Our range of expertly crafted Leica telescopes are bound to exceed your expectations. With top quality optical mechanisisms, producing vivid and sharp images. Perfect for astronomy and wildlife observers.
- largest field of view even at 90-fold magnification
- maximum contrast, details remain discernible even in strong heat haze
- in combination with the Leica Eyepiece, it allows a 45- up to 90-fold magnification
- integrated, automatic lock on the bayonet connector allows quick and easy attachment of the extender between the spotting scope and eyepiece
- Only to be used with angled spotting scopes
- for all APO-Televid 65/82
- 25- to 50-fold magnification
- Wide-angle field of view: 41 m/134.5 ft. (25-fold) to 28 m/92 ft. (50-fold) to 1.000 m/3281 ft.
- Great sharpness on the edges thanks to aspherical lenses
- watertight up to 5 m
- Fogproof thanks to nitrogen-filling
The Leica APO Televid 82 Angled Spotting Scope with 25-50x WW ASPH Eyepiece is aimed at those who have high demands and will accompany you through thick and thin. The scope's body and eyepiece are nitrogen-filled - independently of each other - and waterproofed up to 5 meters. The Leica APO Televid 82 Angled features automatic eyepiece lock on the new bayonet system which ensures that all eyepieces are held firmly in place. The Leica dual-focus system is reinforced by an additional crosspiece. The full rubber protection of the robust magnesium housing which fits comfortably in your hand, absorbs shocks effectively and guarantees silent viewing. On the APO models, an optically neutral front lens glass additionally protects the sensitive optic from harsh weather conditions.