Leica Ultravid HD-Plus
The new generation of binoculars with improved optical performance.
A decisive role in this is played by new coating methods that deposit thin films of special substances on the lens surfaces under ultra-high vacuum in a so-called high temperature plasma process. In addition to this, the prisms of the new binoculars are made from specially formulated SCHOTT glasses with exceptional transmission characteristics (SCHOTT HT glasses). The significantly increased light transmission, particularly in the blue-violet band, ensures not only higher image brightness, but also better colour transmission and considerably improved twilight vision.
|The Leica adventure strap ensure easy access and protection for all full size binoculars. This popular carrying system for binoculars is made of water- and dirt-resistant neoprene. Thanks to this thought out neoprene carrying system, your binoculars are comfortable to carry and always at hand whether you're in the mountains or on a long hike.
- largest field of view even at 90-fold magnification
- maximum contrast, details remain discernible even in strong heat haze
- in combination with the Leica Eyepiece, it allows a 45- up to 90-fold magnification
- integrated, automatic lock on the bayonet connector allows quick and easy attachment of the extender between the spotting scope and eyepiece
- Only to be used with angled spotting scopes
- For full-size models only
- Does not fit compact binoculars